Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sparklers and Chocolate Brownie Cake

This week has been a bit of a blur so far and I haven't really found the time to focus on one project, so here are my various pursuits (and some photos from fireworks night too!)

Learning to knit:



Sneak preview of a project to finish later this week- mini reversible bags for the little cuties I used to look after as a nanny:



Cirencester fireworks display:



Sparklers in the garden:


I have been feeling rather blue today and promised myself I'd go to zumba after work, but I didn't muster the energy. However, I did manage to do some Pilates with my new favourite book- 15 Minute Everyday Pilates. I then rather ruined this effort and indeed my recent health kick by making this delicious chocolate brownie cake, still in my gym clothes... does that count as a workout?




No comments:

Post a Comment