Tuesday 27 December 2011

Festive Greetings

Belated festive greetings to one and all! I am now very happy to be back in The Lodge after a hectic week...

We helped my Mum move this van full of stuff from Cornwall to Kent:


We were lucky enough to get a wardrobe that matches ours that couldn't be accommodated (thank you Mum for the wardrobe and Dave for assembling it!)

I was really chuffed to come second in our cake competition at work with my festive yule log:



We had a bit of a disaster with a swollen door on our shed, which now means we can't get in to access our tool box, so the furniture we got today (to store yet more craft stuff!) had to be banged together with a saucepan:


And we spent Christmas with our loved ones, who appreciated their home made gifts:


Cloth bag for Dave's sister, with lovely fabric from Country Threads in Bath


Denim Kindle case, also for Dave's sister (tutorial to follow)


Christmas tree decorations


Flower brooches for my sister

Thanks to everyone for our lovely gifts- one of my personal favourites was this Mr and Mrs Christmas knitted by my Nan, thank you :)


Hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment