Friday 2 August 2013

Free Newspaper When You Spend £5

Waitrose have improved their newspaper offer; now when MyWaitrose card holders spend £5, they can pick up a free copy of any of the following newspapers:

Daily Telegraph
Daily Mail
The Guardian
The Sunday Telegraph
The Mail on Sunday
The Observer

So now there's something for everyone!

Although I don't usually do my weekly shop at Waitrose, I do often pop in on my lunch break for a free tea or coffee and sometimes need to pick up a few bits. I went in yesterday to grab some baking supplies (watch this space!) and picked up my free newspaper:


Although Waitrose is generally a little pricier, they do price match on a lot of items and their Essential Waitrose range tends to be competitive with Sainsburys, Tesco and the like, so if you choose carefully, you can get a free newspaper worth £2 without spending a penny more on your shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment